About us-Compass Tours and Penrith Bus Company
Compass Tours and Penrith Bus Company are a small local Penrith and Blue Mountains family owned bus and coach company providing a personalised service to our customers and our communities. As a small operation our team have the benefit of our complete control coordinating resources from initial contact, quotes, booking, planning, vehicle and driver allocation, coach dispatch and tracking - all handled by the same trustworthy, understanding and flexible team, to help you achieve your transport aims and objectives no matter how difficult they may seem.
- 24 Hour / 7 days Operations with after hrs (on call)
- Available before 9:00am and after 3:00pm ( no time limits)
- 24 hr Online quotes and bookings
- Computerised booking and dispatch system
- Live GPS vehicle tracking
- 2 Way communications
We pride ourselves on excellent service to our clients by providing vehicles, products and services that meets
or exceeds or customer needs, requirements and expectations, to provide total customer satisfaction. We aim to provide your group with a seamless, streamlined process from the time you book until the time you arrive home. Our friendly, professional staff will be there to assist you so you can relax and enjoy the journey.
- Modern fleet of well presented vehicles
- Large selection of vehicle sizes and configuration
- Reliable on time
- Washed and Cleaned
- Routinely serviced and maintained
Our Operations Team and drivers have a good balance of skills, abilities and training and can make and implement decisions quickly. They can communicate effectively between our staff and our clients promoting good relations by being friendly, respectful attentive and patient. They enjoy what they do and that motivation and enthusiasm helps create a fun and memorable journey.
- Transport NSW Accredited drivers
- Transport NSW Safety Management System ( independently audited)
- NSW Communities - Working with Children checks on all staff
- Fully trained and experienced Drivers
- Friendly and attentive Coach Captains
- Motivated and enthusiastic Operations Team
Our highest priority is the safety of our passengers, coach captains and staff. Our drivers are screened and undergo Federal checks to be accredited to Work with Children for Government Departments. Most of our drivers have children of their own and are great with the students. All coaches are fitted with the latest in design and technology includiing seat-belts for added passenger safety. They are reliable, clean and well maintained. Our vehicles undergo extensive servicing and programmed workshop maintenance. The drivers operate under NSW RTA driving hour regulations and Standard Bus Basic Fatigue management program. We can provide an additional driver to cope with your extended hours itineraries, wheel chairs and walkers for special needs or children. All venues are required to provide excursion risk management plans. Venue and safety information for school excursions and seniors groups are available with your tour or excursion package, should you require them.
- Seat belted coaches
- Environmentally friendly
- Transport NSW Driver Fatigue Management Program
- Risk Management Plans and Code Of Conduct Policies
- Workshop maintained vehicles
- First Aid trained drivers and staff